Exercise or any other forms of physical activities makes us feel better, look better and keeps us healthier.
It’s highly essential for your child’s development, as it lays the foundation for an active and healthy lifestyle. Start your child with this mindset, to keep them fit and to reduce their chances of getting numerous illnesses.
There are numerous benefits to keeping your child fit and active, such as:
- It promotes healthy growth and development.
- It builds a healthier body composition, developing stronger bones and muscles.
- It improves their cardiovascular fitness.
- It develops their gross motor skills.
- It helps in concentration and thinking skills.
- It improves their social and emotional development.
- It enhances their confidence and self-esteem.
- Reduced risk of various diseases such diabetes, depression, obesity, etc.
On the other hand, a lack of physical activities could bring a bout of health problems such as:
- Increased weight gain
- Excess body fat
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Bone health problems
- More prone to sickness
- And many more.
Children who are encouraged to do more physical activities during their childhood, are likely to be also active when they turn into adults. So start them early, provide them opportunities to do physical activities, even when they’re at home and let them have the numerous benefits that they will enjoy throughout the rest of their lives.